[RP] Bug: escape has no effect in .ratpoisonrc

From: Edwin Stearns
Subject: [RP] Bug: escape has no effect in .ratpoisonrc
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:06:09 -0400

I use the following .ratpoisonrc to set the windows key as the escape key:

exec xmodmap -e "keycode 115 = F30"

escape F30

This only works sometimes.  Usually I have to call "C-t escape F30"
after ratpoison comes up to get the effect that I want.  I tried putting
"sleep 1" between the two calls, but this didn't fix the problem.

I tried "escape C-a" in my .ratpoisonrc, and this worked every time.

I am using version 1.4.0

Edwin Stearns