[RP] control character w/ xterm & screen

From: Stephen Lavelle
Subject: [RP] control character w/ xterm & screen
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:54:07 +0100 (IST)

I encountered a weird problem a bit ago; I had both my ratpoison and
screen escape characters to ctrl+a, so the screen escape character was got
by doing the whole ctrl+a,a.  Which was fine, it worked just super in
Eterm.  But I needed for some reason to change to xterm just there, and it
doesn't seem that the ctrl+a, a was getting though to screen at all; I
double-checked this on a friend's account on this server, and he
encountered the same sort of problem.  It's not the end of the world, but.

Stephen