[RP] Closing window timer

From: Stephen Lavelle
Subject: [RP] Closing window timer
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 13:26:55 +0100 (IST)

Hi guys, I was hping that someone might be able to help me out with my
paranoia;

I would like to not be able to close the contents of a frame for the
first, say, two seconds after it appears at the front;  that is to say, I
sometimes get a little paranoid when I'm going to close a window that say
a msn chat thing pops up in the time between me deciding I want to close
the window and my actually hitting the correct sequence of keys.

Stephen