Re: [RP] Ratpoison hangs when resizing panel

From: Marcin Kłapkowski
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison hangs when resizing panel
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 00:14:49 +0200

Shawn Betts pisze:
Marcin K�apkowski <address@hidden> writes:

Hello,

Debian Lenny 2.6.28.3
Ratpoison 1.4.3
Hangs when resizing.

Problem:
When resizing windows, and not accept by Enter but point and click by
mouse into other window, my ratpoison hangs.
I can't switch into control seqence (Ctrl+t), and I can't use ratpoison
commands.
"Resizing window" text still exists, windows working by mouse, keyboard
is working, because i.e. in terminal i can write. By mouse pointing
active windows are changing, but control seqences are inactive.
I have to hardly restart ratpoison for normal work.
Error is repeatable.
Please help. Thank you for advance.

Hi Marcin,

I've reproduced this by clicking firefox and committed a patch that
fixed it for me. Can you grab the latest git and confirm that it works
for you?

-Shawn