[RP] Weird rpws error.

From: jbaber
Subject: [RP] Weird rpws error.
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:43:02 -0500

Hello, all,

  rpws still works fine on my desktop, but I just got an eeePC and it
has a strange error:

EeePC$ grep rpws .ratpoisonrc
exec /usr/bin/rpws init 3 -a

:groups yields

0*default
1-wspl1
2-wspl2

because of this,

rpws 1

messages "Workspace 1" and takes me to the group 'default'

rpws 2

says "Workspace 2" and takes me to the group 'wspl2'

rpws 3

says "Unknown group wspl3" and dumps be back in the group 'default'.

  On my desktop, the groups are default, wspl2 and wspl3 and everything
works as expected.  Should I be asking here or e-mail the rpws author
directly?

 Sincerely yours,
   John B.
--