[RP] Ratpoison and Chromium's fullscreen mode

From: Yury Bulka
Subject: [RP] Ratpoison and Chromium's fullscreen mode
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 22:55:07 +0200

Dear ratpoisoner's,

I'm having a little issue with Chromium (the browser.) When I press the
F11 button to go into fullscreen mode, it will not do anything except
showing a popup stating that fullscreen was enabled. Unfortunately, the
toolbar will remain where it was before occupying screen space.

I'm working on a netbook so maximising screen area usage is important to
me. Do you have any ideas on how I can fix Chromium in ratpoison? (It
doesn't have this issue when launched in xfce, which I prefer not to use;)

Thank you for paying attention,
Yurko