Re: [RP] Ratpoison and Chromium's fullscreen mode

From: Yury Bulka
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison and Chromium's fullscreen mode
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:18:55 +0200

Axel Beckert <address@hidden> writes:

> If you care more about the emacs keybindings than about the webkit
> rendering engine, you could use the Conkeror web browser:

Thanks for the link. Actually I was fan of it for a while, but it's
built on xulrunner which is a little bit slower than webkit, and also
conkeror doesn't have the web inspector (one can only use Firebug Lite
which is very good software actually, but still missing few things.)

But yeah, conkeror is the browser with best UI I've ever used:)