[rdiff-backup-users] RPMs without extraneous requires

From: Joe Cooper
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] RPMs without extraneous requires
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:38:03 -0500

Hi Ben and all,

I've posted the librsync and rdiff-backup RPMs I built for my 7.3 machine here:

http://swelltech.com/packages/7.3/

Including a modified SRPM that builds easily on RH 7.3 (autotools commands have been set to use the right version). Otherwise I just rebuilt Ben's SRPMs on my build machine.

If anyone had problem with either issue (a requirement for a gdk library, or with trying to rebuild on Red Hat 7.3), these packages might help.

Ben, if you'd like to link to them or grab them and post them, you're welcome to. They're signed by me, and you could add your signature or resign them, if you like.

I've just installed 8.0 on my laptop, so I'll probably give a go to building there shortly. I suspect we'll have to use the same autotools mods needed for 7.3.
--
Joe Cooper <address@hidden>
Web caching appliances and support.