Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Problem after upgrading to 0.12.0

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Problem after upgrading to 0.12.0
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:44:02 -0700

  TA> Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  TA> KeyError: 79
  TA> Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  TA> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ELIBACC'

  TA> I'm not sure how to deal with this.

Weird.  What does errno.h say?  At least under linux the relevant file
is /usr/include/asm/errno.h.  It should have a bunch of lines like:

#define EPERM            1      /* Operation not permitted */
#define ENOENT           2      /* No such file or directory */
#define ESRCH            3      /* No such process */
#define EINTR            4      /* Interrupted system call */
#define EIO              5      /* I/O error */
#define ENXIO            6      /* No such device or address */
#define ENOTUNIQ        76      /* Name not unique on network */
#define EBADFD          77      /* File descriptor in bad state */
#define EREMCHG         78      /* Remote address changed */
#define ELIBACC         79      /* Can not access a needed shared library */
#define ELIBBAD         80      /* Accessing a corrupted shared library */
#define ELIBSCN         81      /* .lib section in a.out corrupted */
#define ELIBMAX         82      /* Attempting to link in too many shared
libraries */

Does it say anything for 79 there?  Either way, you can always just
hardcode the '79' into that patch, and forget the 'errno.XXX' stuff.

--
Ben Escoto