[rdiff-backup-users] Lack of --windows-time-format

From: John Goerzen
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Lack of --windows-time-format
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:15:55 -0500

Hello,

In rdiff-backup 0.10, I used --windows-time-format for backups between my
Linux systems, primarily to ease reading of these files on Windows machines
if I ever wanted to.

Now, however, this is all wrapped up with --windows-mode.  I don't want
--windows-mode to block ownership and whatnot.

Any chance that --windows-time-format might reappear in 0.12.*?

-- John