Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Anyone seen Ben lately?

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Anyone seen Ben lately?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:14:30 -0800

> On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 17:17, John Goerzen wrote:
> > I haven't seen Ben around for quite some time, and 0.13.3 has been
> > sitting there for longer than usual.  Anyone had any word from him?
> >
> I was thinking the same thing myself a couple of days ago.  Reassuringly
> he did a CVS checkin about a fortnight ago.
>
> Ben, if you're reading this, hope everything is okay with you.

Yes, just been a little busy, trying to get a job.  Sorry for the
inattention to rdiff-backup!  I tried to clear some of the bugs from
the Savannah system a while ago, and now am trying to work my way
through the mailing list...

My thanks to all those who have been answering questions here in my
absense.

--
Ben Escoto