Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Download Problems

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Download Problems
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:57:21 +1100

Donald D Henson wrote:
checked the target folder and nothing was there. Is there something
"strange" about your downloadable files? Any help will be appreciated.

I don't think there is anything strange.
I have downloaded the files in question on a variety of browsers and operating systems and never had any problems.
As a more general hint have you tried Firebird?
it rocks as a browser on nearly any platform

dave