Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Fatal Error: Mirror metadata not found - answer

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Fatal Error: Mirror metadata not found - answer
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:31:12 +1100

viczh wrote:

So, I am now trying to solve uid/gid/chown/inode and all other Unix

stuff. It all should work eventually on NTFS at least.

Hi Victor,
I wish you all the very best in that regard.
let me know if there is anything else I can help with - very happy to help you test the code and provide hosting etc.
maybe a windows only fork would be a possibility?

dave