[rdiff-backup-users] Question about reorganizing directory structure

From: Errol Siegel
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Question about reorganizing directory structure
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 10:16:35 -0800 (PST)

I have a directory structure on a Windows (FAT32) box.
 I want to move this data to another drive running on
a Linux box (Ext3).

I have a machine that has been backing up this
directory structure over the internet.  Is there a way
to make this move without backing up the data from
scratch (it is pretty large) and losing the revision
history?

I saw a similar question posted in the archives, but
it was a case where, from the point of view of the
machine doing the backup, it was accessing the same
machine and same directory structure.  In my case, it
will be pulling the backup from a different machine
and different mount point.

Any ideas?

Thanks much,
Errol