Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Filename too long

From: rdiff
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Filename too long
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

Looking closer, /mnt/data is on the remote end. We are using cygwin on windows. The UNC //frodo/share1 is mounted on /mnt/data over windows' networking. I suppose it could be windows or cygwin. We are talking about making the backup server linux so if this happens, we might have better luck. Seriously though, <rant>I'm not sure they should have filenames that freaking long anyway </rant>.

-E