Re: [rdiff-backup-users] backup to remote server fails and won't recover

From: Jesse Allen Crouch
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] backup to remote server fails and won't recover
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 07:18:09 -0600

Hey Corey -

No I have not.  I have yet to get any responses to this and I'm still
looking for a solution.  I'd really like to be able to use rdiff for this,
but I get the feeling I'll be moving to something else.  I'm kinda stalled
with some other things right now though so I haven't been trying all that
hard for something else.  Please let me know if you find a solution to
this problem or find another piece of software that works for our common
situation.

JC