[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.x as stable?

From: Andreas Olsson
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.x as stable?
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 22:24:29 +0200

Are there any plans or timetable or releasing/declaring the 1.1-branch of
rdiff-backup as stable? I believe I remember something about that being
mentioned on this list a month ago or so.

For my own personal use I definitely concider rdiff-backup 1.1.14 stable
enough, but since I run it on a few servers it is nice to have a clear line
when it is time to upgrade. Especially since rdiff-backup does seem to play
best when there are the same versions on both ends.

--
Andreas Olsson
http://www.andreasolsson.se/