[rdiff-backup-users] Official 'bug track database' to use?

From: ahd71
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Official 'bug track database' to use?
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:30:43 -0400

Do you use the savannah bug database or is there another one to use?

I have discovered another bug described in the thread 'rdiff-backup for windows
has a problem with root directory' where I know pretty well what is causing the
problem.

Which is the preferred way to inform the developers behind rdiff-backup?

Thanks for a great program, I just want to contribute to make it even better!

BR /ahd71