[rdiff-backup-users] force case-insensitive

From: Toscano2
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] force case-insensitive
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 10:43:39 -0500

Hello Pavel,

currently you cannot override the auto-detected filesystem abilities, such as
case-(in)sensitivity. For me this *was* a problem, too.

I rewrote + added some features to allow 'intermediate' storage hosts (other
filesystems than rdiff-backup's SRC and DEST). You can override ANY characters
to quote and auto-detected filesystem-features with this via a simple
configuration-textfile.

It's feature-complete now, tested locally on Windows (Cygwin) NTFS. But not yet
under Linux filesystems and via remote-backup, when this is done, I will submit
the patches.

Cheers, Oliver