[rdiff-backup-users] 1.2.8 and 1.0.5 compatibility?

From: Chris Fanning
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] 1.2.8 and 1.0.5 compatibility?
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:02:03 +0100

Hi,

I've been using rdiff-backup for a while. Thankyou very much for the software.

I'd like to change the hard drives of the server where all the copies
are saved, and I think this would be good opportunity to upgrade the
OS and rdiff-backup.

At the moment all hosts are running rdiff-backup-1.0.5
If I upgrade the copy destination host to rdiff-backup-1.2.8 and leave
all the other hosts at 1.0.5, will I run into any problems?

Thanks,