Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Need help parsing a verbose error

From: Peter Howell
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Need help parsing a verbose error
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:56:47 +0100

Hi

1: I am no expert on rdiff-backup but have used it for years and it has been brilliant.

2: I have had trouble with ACLs and as I see you have problems with ACLs I have found the use of --no-acls to fix most problems.

eg
rdiff-backup --no-acls  $STUMPYSIGMALIVE $DESTDIR2/$TARGET/

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Regards

Peter Howell