Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Activity

From: Piotr Karbowski
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Activity
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 22:35:13 +0200

On 08/01/2011 11:24 PM, Joe Steele wrote:

FYI, I had submitted some patches which I think fix the problems with
hard-linked files:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26848

The patches won't correct any issues with previous backups in a
repository, but they should correct the repository going forward.

I've been using the patches for some time now without problems. I would
be interested in having some other people test them out.

I will test this patch, thanks.

Also, can you let me know what other critical bugs rdiff-backup have?

-- Piotr.