Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Hash doesn't match recorded hash

From: Dominic Raferd
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Hash doesn't match recorded hash
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:14:00 +0000

I wonder if the problem relates to the temporary folder being used on the server or (possibly) on the local machine? Try running the restore with --remote-tempdir and --tempdir pointed at locations with bags of space.

Is it only this log file that gives the error message? What about the vmdk file?

Dominic