Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Lost Connection

From: David Precious
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Lost Connection
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:11:01 +0000

Firstly, please start a new thread rather than hijacking an existing one -
that's basic mailing list etiquette.

On Wednesday 16 November 2011 07:00:55 Sukhraj Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>       We are compiling rdiff on MAC, but it's giving many errors. Can you
> please clarify how we can compile it.

Not without seeing what the errors are!

I suggest you start a new thread (a fresh post to rdiff-backup-
address@hidden with an appropriate subject, not just hitting reply on
another list mail), and include the commands you ran and the pertinent error
messages you received.

In case it helps, it seems that rdiff-backup is available via MacPorts and via
the Fink project (I don't know whether that's useful, as I don't use a Mac,
but it may be easier than manually installing it).