Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception '[Errno 28] No space left on device'

From: Stephen Butler
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception '[Errno 28] No space left on device'
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 02:01:11 +0000

$ df -i /mnt/hda1
Filesystem              Inodes      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/hda1                28.9M    116.5K     28.8M   0% /mnt/hda1

Ok, so looks like its not inodes.

I did run this command before using --remove-older-than 50D on all my backups and the Use% was actually 1%.

Ok, I'll try some regression directly on the server.