Re: [rdiff-backup-users] "Found too many current_mirror incs!"

From: Ron Leach
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] "Found too many current_mirror incs!"
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 08:37:12 +0100

On 02/05/2017 23:42, Dominic Raferd wrote:

I suggest you take a backup of the existing broken repository and then try
on it the latest version of my script

Dominic, thank you for this suggestion. And thank you for the script, by the way, which I've used a few times before (on a different backup).

I can try it anyway, but do you expect whether I will need to reduce the number of current_mirror.* files first, to get to the 'no check needed' state, before your script will run? Right now, rdiff-backup stops with its 'too many increments' faults.

In the meantime, I'll be copying the 101vmail directory onto a relatively large usb stick.

regards, Ron