jami

[Ring] GSoC Olivier Grégoire (Gasuleg)

From: Olivier GREGOIRE
Subject: [Ring] GSoC Olivier Grégoire (Gasuleg)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 15:17:46 +0200

Hello,
I am Olivier Grégoire (you can find me on IRC with the name Gasuleg). I'm a Canadian student from École de Technologie Supérieure but I will be in the French time zone during all the summer long. I will work for GNU on the Ring project.

Ring is, at the moment, unstable due to a lack of automated tests. Only a part of the code is tested. I Need to improve this.
To do that, I need to:
  - Reimplement some unit tests to check the components of the SIP pure account.
  - Research and test automation strategies that integrate the compilation system and Jenkins verification.
  - Write more unit tests for the critical functions in order to increase the code coverage.
(You can found out my full proposal here for more information)

I am very happy to work with you,
Olivier Grégoire