jami

Re: [Ring] GSoC Olivier Grégoire (Gasuleg)

From: Gregoire Olivier
Subject: Re: [Ring] GSoC Olivier Grégoire (Gasuleg)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:24:49 +0200

Since the last report, I didn't do a lot. I was sick during all this time, I just begin to be in better shape.

I added some tests from an abandoned patch on my patch.
This patch is now merged.

In my new patch, I changed the implementation of the Makefile. We have now one main Makefile, who contain all the tests (/test/Makefile.am). Like that, we can easily add and remove tests in the same file.
I began to implement unit test too.

Next week, I will add some unit tests, to increase the test coverage.