jami

Re: [Ring] Ring 1.0 released !

From: Óvári
Subject: Re: [Ring] Ring 1.0 released !
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 19:21:38 +1000

1. Is Ring following a time-based release cycle?

"Time-based release trains have been shown to produce the best quality Free software"
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

2. Does the Ring website have a "Release Plan" webpage?

For example:
https://www.ring.cx/ReleasePlan

3. Does the Ring website have a "Release Notes" webpage?

For example:
https://www.ring.cx/Category:ReleaseNotes
https://www.ring.cx/ReleaseNotes/1.0

Based on: