jami

Re: [Ring] Bug or enhancement?

From: Guillaume Roguez
Subject: Re: [Ring] Bug or enhancement?
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 14:33:44 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know... it's not on the Application side (it's the role of the window manager to do so)

----- Le 15 Aoû 17, à 14:26, inderaue23 <address@hidden> a écrit :

Yes, i use Wayland as my window system.

Will it be fixed on any recent GTK+ version?

Guillaume Roguez <address@hidden> hat am 15. August 2017 um 20:10 geschrieben:

Which window system do you use?
X11 or Wayland?

I suppose you are on Wayland if you use Fedora26: seem it's not easy to support on Wayland

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38704662/save-and-restore-window-size-and-position-when-using-headerbar

So bug if it's X11, enhancement if it's Wayland