jami

Re: [Ring] Support for Fedora 27?

From: Anna Marei
Subject: Re: [Ring] Support for Fedora 27?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:56:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi there!

Thanks for your quick reply. I used Ring for Fedora 26 until a few hours ago. Right now i am updating my system to 27.

How long will it approximately be until i can be back online with Ring again?

Best wishes

Guillaume Roguez <address@hidden> hat am 15. November 2017 um 16:49 geschrieben:

Hi,

Yes, we've started to test and support Fedora 27.
ring.cx web pages will be updated when builds are available.

Have a nice day too,
Guillaume