jami

Re: [Ring] Contact List

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [Ring] Contact List
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:21:58 -0200

If GNU Ring at least would decide to use debbugs.gnu.org ;)... We could
replace Tuleap with something more integrated with current mailing
lists, and no account would have to be made (it works with emails of
those subscribed to mailing list already).

Also, the documentation on Tuleap Wiki could be integrated into the
existing Git repository and this would allow the end user to have an
offline copy of that in each release (not everyone has stable internet
these days, we must face that). ;)