jami

Re: [Ring] How can i save my account on Android?

From: inderaue23
Subject: Re: [Ring] How can i save my account on Android?
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 13:15:49 +0100 (CET)

In additional explanation 2:
I see notifications on my Cynanogenmod lock screen. These are shortened. However, when I open the app to read the full message, I do not see anything, neither news from the one who sent the messages nor my own sent messages.
address@hidden hat am 29. Dezember 2017 um 18:59 geschrieben:

I started with the old f-droid beta version, now have the lasted release. i get an notification if someone sent me a message. but i am unable to

i would deinstall and reinstall Ring again. But how can save my account data on Android?

Btw. I have and registered username at your nameserver.

Best wishes!