jami

Re: [Ring] [ring-dev] Fwd: Android client

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: [Ring] [ring-dev] Fwd: Android client
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 23:23:32 -0500 (EST)

Hello Alex,

I hope you don't mind me replying to you on our public mailing list.
I've removed any personal information.

Clearly! :)

> 2. - How/Where I can delete an existing account?

In the Ring Android app, click on the burger (top left) menu, then:

1. Tap on "Manage Accounts"

2. Tap on the account you'd like to remove.

3. Tap on the trash icon n the top right of the screen.

4. Confirm by tapping on OK.

Voila!

> 3. - What would be a proper way to report bugs and to get help on similar
> issues?

We have you covered:

For bugs: https://ring.cx/en/contribute/bug-report