jami

Re: [Jami] [Jami Android - 20190127]

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [Jami] [Jami Android - 20190127]
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 21:12:09 -0500

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 22:53:24 +0530 Mohit wrote:
> I just downloaded and installed Jami. But it's not showing any
> contacts. How can I invite my friends?

if you just installed the program the clearly you have no contacts yet
- you can add contacts by searching for them by nickname or ID and

or someone to add you you either call them, or give them your
nickname or ringID, so they can type it into their search box to find
your account and add it as a favorite