rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Potential low mem boot disk/installer

From: James
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Potential low mem boot disk/installer
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:43:56 -0800

Devon,
  Since your looking for ways to save space, how about using genromfs to
create a ROM file system which can then be compressed with gzip?  I just
looking at some of the articles written by Bruce Perens on BusyBox
(embeded linux journal) and this is the method he used to save space.  Oh
and He too used uClib.... nice isn't it.

James
(the urls on the articles)

http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT6143283999.html  -Part 1
http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT9416075241.html  -Part 2