rule-list

[Rule-list] rule installed in 16 Meg to 540 hd ... PC14

From: hairylarry
Subject: [Rule-list] rule installed in 16 Meg to 540 hd ... PC14
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:04:20 -0600

Hi,

Installed fine on PV14 with 16 Meg. This is the same test I just ran
but less ram.

After the packages installed I got a syntax error. I viewed the shell
script to get the instructions for setting password, configuring lilo,
and accomplishing pivot_root. There is a mistake in the pivot_root
document where it says.

pivot_root . newdir

when it should say

pivot_root . newroot

Now I am going to test on a couple of 486 machines and with several
different CD readers.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry