rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] RULE miniconda 0.1.1 test on PC #1

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] RULE miniconda 0.1.1 test on PC #1
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:48:04 +0100

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 23:52:08 at 11:52:08PM +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
> Maybe we will have two installers available: The anaconda-based
> installer RULE-installer (currently at version 0.7.3) and the
> uclib-based installer miniconda (currently at 0.1.2). Maybe we should
> use "miniconda" for the anaconda-based installer and the second-winning
> name (Marco, which was it?) for the uclib-based?

miniconda was proposed to mean derivation from the existing product so
it probably makes more sense to use it on the derived program, unless
this screws up something already made in CVS.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
                RULE project leader

--
We have to pursue this subject of fun very seriously if we
want to stay competitive in the 21st century. -George Yeo,