rule-list

[Rule-list] successful install with slinky 1.4 on PC 14

From: hairylarry
Subject: [Rule-list] successful install with slinky 1.4 on PC 14
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:15:17 -0600

Devon,

Ok, this should be clearer than my last email. I think I figured it out.

In setup.sh I added -t msdos to the mount command. This was the
problem before. It was trying to mount a linux disk not a dos disk.

There should be an if statement just before the while loop and fi just
after the while loop so cdrom installs do not execute the while loop at
all. This should fix the infinite loop problem.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry