rule-list

[Rule-list] Forgive me If I'm a little dense.

From: James
Subject: [Rule-list] Forgive me If I'm a little dense.
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:17:39 -0800

All,

  Forgive me if I'm a little dense today.  Been chasing my boss around all week
fixing systems he looked at.  Yep I said looked at.  He asked me about a hdd I
had sitting on my desk today... now the partion table is hosed.  arrrgggghhh.
Anywho.  Getting ready to try to put linux on my 486 notebok (I believe it's
number 5 have to check.) If I've got this right.

I need

pcmcia.img form 0.7.2
pcmciadd.img from 0.7.2
updates from 0.7.2

When asked I chose nfs install. (with pcmcia nic installed) I should be able to
get it installed via the net. Correct... or am I more asleep than awake.

Is there any particular site to go to on an NFS install.  I've only done them
with FreeBSD and it supplies a list.

James