rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Again on RULE app database

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Again on RULE app database
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:45:12 +0100

> Martin Stricker wrote:

> I propose these fields in the database answer per package:
> disk space of package
> disk space of package plus all dependencies
> disk space saved if only this one package is unselected
> used RAM if only this package runs, no files opened (maybe several
> figures since many packages contain more than one application)
> some other fields...

I add:
        "application group" (i.e. belonging to networking/browsing/text
                                processing/whatever)
        "selected by default"

I will add asap to the web site tasks about this, to keep track of its
development. Larry (if he already didn't) and any other willing to help
on this, please register as developer on Savannah to be assigned/
report/etc/

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
                RULE project leader