rule-list

[Rule-list] FWD: Back to work on RULE

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] FWD: Back to work on RULE
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:00:57 +0100

Sorry if it is a repeated post, if so answer only to the original,
thanks

----- Forwarded message from Marco Fioretti <address@hidden> -----

Subject: Back to work on RULE
From: Marco Fioretti <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:24:58 +0100
To: address@hidden

Hello,

I'm back after three or four days, trying to catching up with the
list

I would like to say that I was extremely busy writing a new kernel,
testing RULE on one hundred different machines and so on, but the
truth is much less heroic: having worked a *lot* in the last
three/four weeks, I just came late from work every night, had dinner,
fell asleep on the couch immediately after that, and was put in bed by
wife just as she had been doing with the kids (except the diaper,
thanks God...).

Answers on specific issues and new suggestions tonight or tomorrow.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
                RULE project leader

--
The three most dangerous things are a programmer with a soldering
iron, a manager who codes, and a user who gets ideas.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system,
there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless,