rule-list

[Rule-list] Newbie: Miniconda-Questions

From: Udo Melis
Subject: [Rule-list] Newbie: Miniconda-Questions
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 01:55:23 +0200

Hello List!

What i would like to know is: Can Miniconda be used to install Redhat7.3 on
older Systems. Has it the same functionality ( Hardwaredetection, etc. ) Would
it be very hard to customize RH7.3 with Miniconda? How is the gernal status on
Miniconda? Or has Slinky the same features? I am not interested in Http- ftp-
and nfs-installs nor do really need all the anaconda functionality like
updatefetching, kickstarts etc. ( CD will do )

Maybe the developers can give me some clearance ..

.. thanks in advance!