rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Another Project Akin to RULE?

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Another Project Akin to RULE?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:48:37 -0800

From: Richard Kweskin <address@hidden>

I personally welcome this info because it helps me to understand the whole
process better. I take it as a supplement to what Michael is doing and not as
a replacement. (I did not read any such intention in Geoffś post, just
thinking out loud here.)

I also like this project. I personally wish that we could find a distribution that is compatible to RH & the rpm package manager, so that we aren't dependant to their way of doing things. I'm just thinking out loud also.

Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong