rule-list

[Rule-list] Re: [Rule-list] TinyX and RULE

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Re: [Rule-list] TinyX and RULE
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:01:29 +0100

> I hadn't found that, thanks for the link. One thing that is missing in
> almost all of the info I found a copy of the config file that people used
> to build kdrive. I'm not subscribed to that list, perhaps you could ask
> those that have built kdrive to post their host.def config files and pass
> any replies along?

OK, I'll forward your whole message to that list from home tonight. Of
course, if they start asking too much difficult question, I'll just come
back crying to you... The technical level over there is honestly above
my skills, I just subscribed temporarily to ask that Xdialog question,
and saw the kdrive thread almost by mistake.

      Ciao,
           Marco Fioretti