rule-list

[RULE] The RULE rationale for kdrive

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] The RULE rationale for kdrive
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 13:02:54 +0100

Hello,

some time ago I said to Michael and/or to the list that I'd write to
Keith Packard to know something more about kdrive and using it in
RULE. I did it, and a very interesting conversation came out. Please
read it here:

        http://www.rule-project.org/en/docs/kdrive_xft2.php

any feedback is welcome.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former.  -Albert Einstein