rule-list

[RULE] Re: About the screenshot tool

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: [RULE] Re: About the screenshot tool
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:16:33 +0200

> > > Btw.: there was a small but strange errormessage during install about
> > > "locale".
> I suspect the above error message is important.
I looked in /var/log/messages and in install_log - w/o success - sorry!

BUT there may be something interesting with glibc (see answer to Vegard)

bye, Ingo.

P.S: While writing the message to Vegard I found the solution.

Ingo Lantschner

        Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
        Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien
        Tel (+43-1) 595 5766