rule-list

[RULE] screenshots of the VUM/RULE install

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] screenshots of the VUM/RULE install
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 06:05:32 +0200

On Tue, May 27, 2003 22:16:31 at 10:16:31PM +0200, Ingo Lantschner
(address@hidden) wrote:

> So after installing this missing package the error in Screenshot-dialog
> dows NO more apear and I get now wonderfull screenshots of a wonderfull
> system :-).

...which we will now put in the RULE gallery, won't we?

         Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

"If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million
miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone
inside." --Robert Cringley