ruqueue-devel

[Ruqueue-devel] LDAP and Ruqueue

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: [Ruqueue-devel] LDAP and Ruqueue
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:58:33 -0500

Hello,

I got Ruqueue working without LDAP support

When I edit the file “ru_ldap_auth.php” in the funtions folder it asks for a path to the “auth_file”

<SNIP>

   //    'auth_file' => Full path to the name of the file containing the

   //                   LDAP authentication login and password information

'auth_file' => '/pathtomyauth_file',

</SNIP>

Is there an example of what it expects to see?

I have a working OpenLDAP server setup as I’m using it in other applications. Apache and OpenLDAP are on the same box, BTW.

To show you that I’ve tried searching for the answer… I’ve searched a bunch for this and found someone who asked the same question on the users list. I emailed him directly but he said he never got the answer he needed.

Please let me know if you require more info in order to help me better.

Thanks.

-Montana Quiring