ruqueue-devel

RE: [Ruqueue-devel] bulk add users?

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: RE: [Ruqueue-devel] bulk add users?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:03:46 -0600

I was tinkering with those settings too and your email confirmed I was on
the right tack, but still no joy.
Here's what I did:

Add_user.php:
Line 91
Changed: if ((empty($iid)) || (!(empty($id)))) {
To: if ((empty($uid)) || (!(empty($id)))) {

Line 98
Changed:   $ldap_query = "iid=$iid";
To:   $ldap_query = "iid=$uid";
Also tried:   $ldap_query = "uid=$uid";
Also tried:   $ldap_query = "uid=$iid";

Could it be I need to change something in row62?:
   $user_row = GetFirstRowFromTable("user where id = '$id'");

Also.. I'm thinking I may have to tweak:
functions-ldap.php

I'll keep working at it, if you have any other suggestions, please let me
know.

My guess is that $id becomes $iid and I need to change $id to become $uid

-Montana Quiring